Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Family Session in the Park

Hey Everyone :)
     So on Monday I had a photo session with an awesome family. They were so much fun and we had a ton of fun together taking pictures even though the weather didn't agree with our happiness. I know they are probably anxious to see the end results of the cold day of posing, and I'm excited to see what they think, so I thought I would post a couple of my favorites for a preview :)







I'm so glad we were up to shoot that day and at that time because an hour after I left its started sleeting and snowing! It was PERFECT timing and the pictures came out great :)

                                           Have a  beautiful day everyone!

Christmas Special! ( Ends January first):
http://abigailnicolememorycatcher.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-pictures.html

No comments:

Post a Comment