Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jillian and Joe Cummings' Wedding Day

                             "True Love stories never have endings" Richard Bach

Hey Everyone!
     This passed weekend was definitely busy and exciting! Not only did one of my best friends get Married, but I got to photograph the entire day with my best friend Rachel! We had so much fun watching as the excitement grew in the bride as the day went on. I've never seen that true "glow" of a bride until last Friday. In every picture that we took she looked gorgeous, and her smile was bigger than I have ever seen before.
    The wedding was beautiful, and the day went perfectly. By the end of the day even though I was tired and ready for bed, because we were running around all day, I was excited and anxious to start editing these pictures! :)

     Here is a "sneak peak" of Jillian and Joe Cummings wedding day :)

















 I hope you enjoyed! I had an absolute blast doing this and I can't wait to hopefully do it again sometime soon! :)

Flickr: Memory Catcher Photography
Contact Me! I would love to Catch your memories: abigail.mclemore@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment