Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Proper Introductions

Hi Everyone! I'm Abigail Nicole. Chances are, if you are reading this then you found it from my first blog: Because everything needs a name, which is my everyday life, "main" blog. Thanks for checking this blog out =)
             I'm 16 years old, I have an extreme love for photography and I am getting into it more and more.  I love photographing people, I've taken hundreds of pictures of my friends and so many of them have said I should make a page showing the photos I have taken. So with Christmas coming, and everyone getting dressed up for the holidays I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to start a blog dedicated to my photography. My favorite time of the year is fall and winter, so being able to photograph people at my favorite time is always so much fun. I have three younger siblings, so when it comes to taking pictures of little kids I  consider myself to be pretty good. Practice makes perfect though, you can always do better.
           Thanks you so much for reading this short introduction to my new en-devour, feel free to look at the pictures I've posted and I would love to hear what you think :)

                                                                                       Thanks, The Memory Catcher

No comments:

Post a Comment